Business Online Banking
Conveniently and securely manage your business funds with Business Online Banking.
- View up-to-the-minute balance information for all your checking, savings, and loan accounts
- Access detailed deposit and loan history
- Access front and back images of deposited checks and deposited tickets*
- Access front and back images of checks that have cleared your checking account
- Transfer funds between accounts as needed or on a recurring basis
- Make scheduled or unscheduled loan payments as needed or on a recurring basis
- Pay bills with our optional Online Bill Pay Service
- Download your transaction history into popular financial management software such as Quicken® and Quickbooks®
- Access up to 18 months of bank statements
- Wire Transfer Origination*
- Automated Clearing House Origination* / Electric Funds Transfer* / Payroll* / Tax Payments*
- Initiate Stop Payments*
Security - Business Online Banking is TruSecure certified, one of the highest Internet security certifications attainable and is monitored and vigorously tested to ensure security controls are effective.
Controlled Access - Oversee the secure use of your Business Online Banking account by controlling an employee’s sign on and account access privileges.
*Additional fees may apply. All fees are subject to state and local sales tax.
Today, small businesses want it all. That means true control of your finances, total convenience on your schedule, and customization to do things your way.
A better way to pay bills and invoices. Business online bill pay lets you control what is paid, how much is paid and when it’s paid.
- Make payments more quickly and easily and gain greater control over cash flow
- Get anytime, anywhere access online for more convenience paying your bills
- Depend on added security because paying bills online is safer than mailing checks
- Save time by conveniently importing payees from Quicken® or QuickBooks®
- Pay multiple invoices for a single payee all at one time and account for them in a single location
- Easily set up recurring payments for monthly bills
Delegate tasks and set permission controls. You maintain control of all the settings.
- Delegate the payment tasks you want such as paying utilities and suppliers, running reports or accessing payment history
- Set permission controls so you’re always in charge of who can make payments, which payments they can make, and the maximum payment amount
- Set up final approvals so you can give the go-ahead before any payments are made
Instant information with customized reporting. Access the info you need whenever you need it.
- Run audit reports and customize them for the precise payment information you need
- Track your company spending and payment history in just a few clicks
- View the payment activity of authorized users and keep track of the payments they have made
- Greatly reduce your paperwork and minimize manual record keeping
To enroll, you must utilize Business Online Banking.
- Log in to your Business Online Banking account.
- Select Bill Payment to access the enrollment form.
- Complete the enrollment form and click Submit.
- Within five business days, you will receive a letter with log-in information and usage tips.
For further information, please visit: