Business Online Banking
Quad City Bank & Trust's Business Online Banking is a secure Internet-based cash management system designed to make managing your business funds easy. It provides quick, accurate information through standard Internet connections.
- View up-to-the-minute balance information for all your checking, savings, and loan accounts
- Access detailed deposit and loan history
- Access front and back images of deposited checks*
- Access front and back images of checks that have cleared your demand deposit account
- Transfer funds between accounts as needed or on a recurring basis
- Make scheduled or unscheduled loan payments as needed or on a recurring basis
- Pay bills with our optional Online Bill Pay Service
- Download your transaction history into popular financial management software such as Quicken® and Quickbooks®
- Access current and previous cycle statements
- Wire Transfer Origination*
- Automated Clearing House Origination* / Electric Funds Transfer* / Payroll* / Tax Payments*
- Initiate Stop Payments*
*Additional fees apply. All fees are subject to state and local sales tax.
Maximize your business online account access with Business Online Bill Pay.
- Schedule payments up to 90 days in advance.
- Set up recurring or single payments.
- View, stop, and change pending bills.
- Access your bill pay transaction history.
To enroll, you must utilize Business Online Banking.
- Log in to your Business Online Banking account.
- Select Bill Payment.
- Complete the enrollment form and click Submit.
- Within five business days, you will receive a letter with log-in information and usage tips.
If you have questions regarding Bill Pay, call 1.866.484.3936. Representatives are standing by Monday through Friday from 6:30 am to 10:00 pm CST.
Already online? Get instant answers with Live Chat. Simply click the Chat button within Bill Pay and interact directly with a service representative.
Business Online Banking and Bill Pay are TruSecure certified, one of the highest Internet security certifications attainable. Online Banking and Bill Pay are monitored and vigorously tested to ensure security controls are effective.
Access to Business Online Banking and Bill pay are controlled and limited by an employee's user profile as designated by the business. The user profile enables you to give individuals sign on privileges and define the functions and accounts to which employees have access. These internal safeguards enable your business to oversee the secure use of your Online Banking account.