MORTGAGE LOAN OPTIONS
Quad City Bank & Trust is proud to offer a wide array of mortgage options to our clients. We offer a specialized mortgage loan with down payment and/or closing cost assistance as well as a full line of mortgage options through our partner, Ruhl Mortgage. Find the program that’s right for you:
Do you need assistance with down payment or closing costs?
If your total household income is less than $53,7001 a year and you have a credit score of 650 or better, you may qualify for our specialized Mortgage Loan Program2 offering:
- Competitive rates
- No mortgage insurance requirement (PMI - That’s the insurance financial institutions traditionally require individuals to pay if they do not have a 20% down payment)
- A grant offering up to $7,5003 per household to help with down payment and/or closing costs is available to qualified applicants.
- Required down payment of only 3%
- Example: The 3% minimum required down payment on a $100,000 home purchase is $3,000. The monthly payment on a $97,000 mortgage loan ($100,000 purchase price minus $3,000 down payment) with an Interest Rate of 4.25% and a term of 360 months is $477.184 with an Annual Percentage Rate of 4.415%.
Contact Lisa Ashby, CRA Mortgage Lender (NMLS ID 1189165) with Quad City Bank & Trust at 563.468.6276 to learn more and apply.
1 Current income level is determined by Housing and Urban Development for Scott or Rock Island County for a family of 4.
2 The loan information is an overview. Please contact our CRA Mortgage Lender to discuss all the details and guidelines of our Mortgage Loan Program and down payment/closing costs grants offered. Interest rates and program guidelines are subject to change at any time. All applications are subject to credit approval.
3 Grant(s) for down payment and/or closing cost assistance vary by household income, household size and geographic location.
4 The monthly payment example above includes principal and interest only. The payment amount does not include homeowner's insurance or property taxes. Actual payment will be greater.
Offering a full line of mortgage options.
Ruhl Mortgage, Quad City Bank & Trust's partner and full-service mortgage lender, offers purchase and refinance loans, including FHA, VA and Rural Development loans, second home loans, and loans for investment properties and relocations.
With expertise in every area of mortgage lending, the professional mortgage lenders at Ruhl Mortgage are committed to client relationships and will help you through the full range of products and services:
- A full range of traditional loans including fixed rate mortgages, adjustable rate mortgages, and jumbo loans
- In-house and non-prime alternative loan programs to meet your unique financial needs
- First-time home buyer financing through Iowa and Illinois housing programs
- Construction loans
- Bridge loans - enabling you to access the funds from your current home to purchase your new home
Visit RuhlMortgage.com or contact a lender to get started today:
Chris Schneider, Vice President
563.441.5124 | Christopher.Schneider@RuhlMortgage.com
NMLS #: 552414
Deb Ketelsen, Loan Officer
563.243.0623 | Deb.Ketelsen@RuhlMortgage.com
NMLS #: 461020
Greg Cotton, Loan Officer
563.441.5072 | Greg.Cotton@RuhlMortgage.com
NMLS #: 552555
Jane Schneider, President
309.749.8890 | Jane.Schneider@RuhlMortgage.com
NMLS #: 552524
McKenzie Mathews, Loan Officer
309.743.8060 | Mckenzie.Mathews@RuhlMortgage.com
NMLS #: 552554
Melanie Hinman, Loan Officer
563.288.2983 | Melanie.Hinman@RuhlMortgage.com
NMLS #: 552462
Shawn Kauffman, Loan Officer
319.339.8138 | Shawn.Kauffman@RuhlMortgage.com
NMLS #: 70749
Stacy Rissman, Loan Officer
563.690.4204 | Stacy.Rissman@RuhlMortgage.com
NMLS #: 1435537
Ruhl Mortgage (NMLS # 935629), 1701 52nd Avenue, Moline, IL 61265 | 866.441.1862