MORTGAGE LOAN OPTIONS
Quad City Bank & Trust is hoping to make home ownership more affordable. Whether you would like to purchase a new home or refinance your current mortgage, we offer a special in-house Mortgage Loan Program1 available to get you started. If your total household income is less than $55,0502 a year and you have a credit score of 650 or better, you may qualify for our specialized Mortgage Loan Program offering:
- Competitive rates
- No mortgage insurance requirement (PMI - That’s the insurance financial institutions traditionally require individuals to pay if they do not have a 20% down payment)
- A grant offering up to $7,5003 per household to help with down payment and/or closing costs is available to qualified applicants.
- Required down payment of only 3%
- Example: The 3% minimum required down payment on a $100,000 home purchase is $3,000. The monthly payment on a $97,000 mortgage loan ($100,000 purchase price minus $3,000 down payment) with an Interest Rate of 4.25% and a term of 360 months is $477.184 with an Annual Percentage Rate of 4.415%.
To find out if you qualify for this Mortgage Loan Program, please contact Lisa Ashby, CRA Mortgage Loan Officer (NMLS ID 1189165) with Quad City Bank & Trust, at 563.468.6276 or 309.743.7787.
Offering a full-line of mortgage options
In order to offer the best mortgage products and services to our clients, Quad City Bank & Trust partners with Ruhl Mortgage, a full-service mortgage lender. Ruhl Mortgage is committed to client relationships, offering expertise in every area of mortgage lending. Ruhl Mortgage offers purchase and refinance loans, including FHA, VA and Rural Development loans, second home loans, down payment and closing cost assistance programs, and loans for investment properties and relocations.
The professional mortgage lenders at Ruhl Mortgage will help you choose the option that's right for you:
- A full range of traditional loans including fixed rate mortgages, adjustable rate mortgages, and jumbo loans
- In-house and non-prime alternative loan programs to meet your unique financial needs
- First-time home buyer financing through Iowa and Illinois housing programs
- Pre-qualification - providing the added buying power you need to close the deal
- Construction loans
- Bridge loans - enabling you to access the funds from your current home to purchase your new home
If you would like to speak directly with a loan officer to discuss the best solution for you, please contact any of these lenders at Ruhl Mortgage:
Chris Schneider, Vice President
563.441.5124 | email@example.com
NMLS #: 552414
Deb Ketelsen, Loan Officer
563.243.0623 | Deb.Ketelsen@RuhlMortgage.com
NMLS #: 461020
Greg Cotton, Loan Officer
563.441.5072 | Greg.Cotton@RuhlMortgage.com
NMLS #: 552555
Jane Schneider, President
309.749.8890 | firstname.lastname@example.org
NMLS #: 552524
McKenzie Mathews, Loan Officer
309.743.8060 | Mckenzie.Mathews@RuhlMortgage.com
NMLS #: 552554
Melanie Hinman, Loan Officer
563.288.2983 | email@example.com
NMLS #: 552462
Shawn Kauffman, Loan Officer
319.339.8138 | firstname.lastname@example.org
NMLS #: 70749
Stacy Rissman, Loan Officer
563.690.4204 | email@example.com
NMLS #: 1435537
1 The loan information is an overview. Please contact our CRA Mortgage Lender to discuss all the details and guidelines of our Mortgage Loan Program and down payment/closing costs grants offered. Interest rates and program guidelines are subject to change at any time. All applications are subject to credit approval.
2 Current income level is determined by Housing and Urban Development for Scott or Rock Island County for a family of 4.
3 Grant(s) for down payment and/or closing cost assistance vary by household income, household size and geographic location.
4 The monthly payment example above includes principal and interest only. The payment amount does not include homeowner's insurance or property taxes, which must be paid in addition to your loan payment.