Mobile Banking App
Safely access your accounts using your smartphone with our Touchbanking Mobile App. Pay bills, make deposits, check balances, transfer funds, set up alerts, and more! It's free for customers enrolled in Personal Online Banking.*
- NEW - Make mobile deposits
- NEW - Send person-to-person payments through Popmoney®
- Pay bills through Free Bill Pay
- Check your balances
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Find ATMs and branch locations
For more information, click to view our Mobile Banking frequently asked questions.
Touchbanking App Enrollment for your iPhone or Android
To get started with mobile banking, follow the next steps to securely set up, install, and activate Quad City Bank & Trust’s TouchBanking app.
1. Set Up TouchBanking App Access Through Online Banking
- Log into your Personal Online Banking account. (Not an online banking customer? It's easy to Sign up.)
- Click on mobile in the upper right hand corner.
- Read and click I accept the Terms & Conditions. Click Continue.
2. Install the TouchBanking App
- Open Google Play Store on your Android device or the App Store on your iPhone and search for "TouchBanking."
- Install the TouchBanking application on your mobile device.
3. Activate the App
- Open the TouchBanking app to start the activation process.
- Enter the App Code: QCBTMobile
- Enter your User Name (your online banking user name).
- Click Continue.
- The app will ask you to answer one of your security questions to confirm your identity.
- Enter your password (your online banking password).
- Read and accept the Terms & Conditions.
You can now securely access your accounts anywhere, right from your smartphone! You may also add or delete your mobile devices through Online Banking. Just log in and click on mobile to get started.
*Certain restrictions apply. Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit are FREE. Text messaging and mobile internet data charges may apply. Contact your mobile carrier for details. Subject to Internet Banking Terms and Conditions.