Quad City Bank & Trust has partnered with Iowa Student Loan to offer three supplemental private student loan programs*.
- The Partnership Advance Education Loan (Partnership Loan) and College Family Loan were created to help you pay college costs while you are or your student is in school.
- The Partnership Loan is for students and their cosigners.
- The College Family Loan is for parents, family members and others who wish to borrow on behalf of a student.
- The Reset Refinance Loan (Reset Loan) can help you simplify repayment or pay lower interest for existing student loans after you finish college.
The Partnership Loan and College Family Loan:
- Provides terms and conditions upfront, so you know what you’re getting before you apply.
- Features variable and fixed interest rates.
- Lets you begin making principal and interest, make interest-only payments or defer payments while you attend school.
- Offers benefits such as an interest rate reduction and cosigner release.
The Reset Loan:
The Reset Loan lets you refinance or combine existing student loans into one new loan. This may help you if you have student loans with higher interest rates or are making payments to a number of different servicers.
The Reset Loan features:
- Competitive fixed interest rates.
- Three different repayment terms.
- An interest rate reduction benefit.
Tools and Tips to Help Minimize Borrowing
Take advantage of Iowa Student Loan’s smart borrowing resources.
- Student Loan Game Plan helps you learn how you can reduce the amount you may need to borrow for college.
- Return on College Investment lets you explore jobs and earnings for graduates of specific majors.
- College Funding Forecaster allows you to estimate college costs for four years based on your freshman financial aid award letter.
- Student Loan Coach, Iowa Student Loan’s blog, provides tips on how to prepare, plan for and finance college.
- Complete the FAFSA first. The first step in applying for financial aid, which includes federal student loans, is completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Work with our college financial aid office to explore and exhaust all sources of student financial aid before seeking a private student loan.
About Iowa Student Loan. Iowa Student Loan was established in 1979 as a private, nonprofit corporation, and its mission is to help Iowa students and families obtain the resources necessary to succeed in postsecondary education.
* Quad City Bank & Trust is compensated by Iowa Student Loan for the referral of Partnership and Reset Loan customers.