Quad City Investment Advisors
The need for objective financial advice has never been greater. When it comes to preserving and growing assets in this ever-changing investment landscape, you can rely on us. Our team of skilled professionals will be with you every step of the way. With a thorough understanding of your needs and goals, we will help you create an investment strategy, implement the strategy and monitor the results.
Customized investment strategies
- We begin with a thorough understanding of your lifestyle, goals and tolerance for risk. By establishing when you will encounter financial milestones, such as retirement or college tuition, we can plan an investment strategy that works for you.
- With your needs clearly established, we apply a Nobel Prize-winning system, known as Modern Portfolio Theory that applies a system of broad diversification to maximize returns and minimize risk.
- Finally, we take every step possible to reduce investment expenses such as transaction costs and taxes.
Your personal CFO
- Superior allocation tools
- Tax and performance reporting
- Account monitoring and trading
- Scheduled portfolio rebalancing
- Customized investment and risk management plans
- Stay focused on long term
- Diversify globally
- Minimize trading costs
- Don't go it alone
- Invest in thousands of securities
- Capture market rates of return
- Regularly review your portfolio
- Exclude certain groups of stock with heightened risk
No information provided on this site is intended to constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy shares of any security, nor shall any security be offered or sold to any person, in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, purchase, or sale would be unlawful under securities laws of such jurisdiction.
NOT FDIC INSURED • NOT BANK GUARANTEED • MAY LOSE VALUE
NOT INSURED BY ANY FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY • NOT A BANK DEPOSIT
Securities offered through LPL Financial, member FINRA / SIPC. Investment Advice offered through Quad City Investment Advisors, a Registered Investment Advisor and separate entity from LPL Financial. Quad City Bank & Trust is not affiliated with LPL Financial.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck